Vegan Cinnamon Rolls
Get ready to enjoy the easiest cinnamon rolls recipe ever! These are soft, fluffy, flavorful, and extremely delicious!
- 1 cannister Pillsbury French bread loaf
- Cane sugar
- Earth Balance butter
- Powdered sugar
- Unsweetened soy milk (or milk alternative)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Unwrap and unroll dough from cartridge (do not separate into individual rolls)
- Melt 2 Tbsp. Earth Balance butter and spread onto dough using brush
- Sprinkle cane sugar and cinnamon over dough
- Roll dough back up, creating a log
- Cut dough into individual pieces (about 12 rolls per log)
- Spray cooking dish with cooking spray, place rolls evenly in dish
- Bake for about 20 minutes (or until rolls are browned)
- Mix 4 parts powdered sugar with 1 part soy milk (ex: 1 cup sugar to 1/4 soymilk)
- Wait until rolls have cooled slightly before putting frosting on. Enjoy!
The roll dough sugar/cinnamon ratio is up to you.