Banana Nice Cream
As someone who's lazy late at night, and doesn't like waiting 60 mins for my vegan brownies to finish baking, this recipe sure does a great job at satisfying my sweet tooth!
- High-speed Blender (vitamix/blendtec)
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 1 tbsp carob powder
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend the bananas and soy/almond milk in a high-speed blender until desired consistency.
- In a separate bowl, combine carob powder and coconut oil. Stir until desired consistency.
- You may need to add more/less carob powder to coconut oil depending on your preference.
- Drizzle carob sauce over banana nice cream.
If you're in the mood for something sweet, try this recipe out!