Green Salad With Gardein Chick'n
This fast and easy recipe will not leave you wanting more! It's super filling, flavorful, and satisfying.
- 4 cups mixed greens salad mix (or any green leafy vegetables: spinach, kale, arugula, etc)
- 1 avocado
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 bag Gardein Chick'n strips
- Follow Your Heart Caesar dressing
- Heat up as many Gardein chick'n strips as desired using a skillet.
- While chick'n is heating up, throw everything else into a large bowl and mix.
- When chick'n is grilled to perfection, cut up into small pieces and add to salad.
- Top with as much dressing as you want.
This is the type of meal you could eat most nights. It's quick, easy to make, and very nutritional. Just look at all those greens!