Salad shouldn't always be eaten with a fork. Try this recipe out and tell me what you think!
- High-speed Blender (vitamix/blendtec)
- 2 cups unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 3 handfuls chard/spinach/kale mix
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3 medjool dates no pits
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup ice
- Throw everything except the ice into a high-speed blender (I prefer vitamix because the tamper tool allows you to blend more ingredients at once).
- When the ingredients are blended, add ice.
- Blend for another minute.