Tropical Smoothie Bowl
Get a taste of Hawaii without breaking the bank!
- High-speed Blender (vitamix/blendtec)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 2 large, frozen bananas
- 2 mangoes
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 cup blended up strawberries
- Coconut flakes (optional)
- Orange juice (optional)
- In a high-speed blender, combine the soy milk, bananas, mangoes, and pineapple.
- Once blender is running, add 1/4 of orange juice (optional).
- Put smoothie into bowl and top with anything you like.
- I chose to use pineapple chunks, mango, granola, and strawberries.
- Eat immediately!
If you're making this for 1, definitely cut the recipe in half. It makes a LOT of food. I'm cooking for 1 so why didn't I think to make less?!