Spice up your food using this 25% off Nummy Nibbles coupon on WeThrift.com: “MAKEITVEGAN25”
This recipe is packed with protein, nutrients, and lots of flavor. The cheese adds a nice touch but isn't required. You could even wrap the contents of this in a tortilla to make a breakfast burrito.
- 1 block firm tofu
- 1/4 cup Daiya mozzarella
- 1/4 cup red/yellow onion
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Lowry's seasoning
- 2 to 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tomato
- Parsley (chopped, optional)
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium. Chop onion.
- While pan is heating, open the tofu package and wrap the block in two sheets of paper towel.
- Squeeze the tofu until most of the excess liquid has been removed.
- Crumble tofu into pan and start cooking.
- Stir in spices (chili powder, cumin, Lowry's).
- Once onions are at desired consistency, add Daiya cheese and mix until melted.
- Add spinach and tomato.
- Remove pan from heat after about 1 minute.
- Eat immediately (but don't burn yourself)!
This recipe is high in protein and super quick and easy to make!