This vegan quesadilla is really fantastic! It uses Daiya brand mozzarella vegan cheese and is topped with fresh tomatoes and avocado.
- 1 12 in flour/corn tortilla
- Daiya Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/2 avocado
- Cilantro (for taste)
- Pre-heat a non-stick pan.
- On a plate, place one tortilla face down and top with cheese.
- Place second tortilla on top and put plate into microwave for 25 seconds (or until the cheese is melted).
- Remove tortilla from microwave and place onto pre-heated pan. Cook until tortilla is crispy.
- Remove tortilla from heat and top with freshly cut tomato and avocado.
- Add cilantro for more flavor, if desired.
This vegan quesadilla is really fantastic! It uses Daiya brand mozzarella vegan cheese and is topped with fresh tomatoes and avocado.If you like quick and easy meals, and aren't afraid of eating a little processed vegan cheese, then this recipe is for you. For me, I try to consume 90% whole foods, plant based items so eating a little processed foods once in a while is fine with me!